Lukijat

keskiviikko 4. marraskuuta 2015

Joulukortteja ja siluettikuvia - Christmas Cards and Silhouettes

Pikkuhiljaa joulu hiipii askarteluun. Paperillan blogissa teimme joulukorttivinkkejä. Itse innostuin leikkaamaan siluettikuvia; täältä löytyy siluettien historiasta vähän tarinaa.

I already have some tiny feeling of the coming Christmas, so it was nice to start making cards in Paperilla blog challenge. You can have a peep of what our group showed in our latest post here.

Tässä omia versioitani. Siluetit olen leikannut Doverin askartelukirjasta "Easy-to-cut Christmas Silhouettes".  - Here are my versions. I cut the silhouettes from Dover book "Easy-to-cut Christmas Silhouettes".







Tein myös nukkekotiin siluettitauluja, tosin ei jouluaiheisia. - I also cut some silhouettes for my dollhouses. Poppy likes horses and dogs, it seems!




Puputaloon hirvenpää. Jostain aikakauslehdestä leikkasin vanhan opetustaulun kuvan. Olipa kerrankin sopivan kokoinen! - Bunnyhouse got a silhouette of a doe. I also found a picture in a magazine of an old poster used in biology lessons and it was just the right size for the bunnies!



Hyvää marraskuuta, askarrellaan! - Have a great November, let's keep on crafting!

5 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Sanne! I see that you're already in the atmosphere for Christmas, I love those wonderful Christmas silhouettes, it's a lot of work, but beautifully done :D!
    The bunnies and doggies are indeed in the right scale, I bet Poppy is very happy with these.
    Wishing you a great November too, and yes, I fully agree with you: let's keep crafting :D!
    But first of all I have to take my rest after a busy fair of last weekend ;)!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  2. Moi, kiva blogi sulla :) Törmäsin tähän sattumalta. Siellähän on tuttuja nukkeja monessa postauksessa! :) Mun blogi nukeista on tässä, jos kiinnostaa: http://crazeegirlyshopper.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your papercut cards and frames are beautiful, my favourite is the one with the one-horse open sleigh dashing all the way... jingle bells, jingle bells... oops... why is it so empty now all around? *LOL* Have a great and crafty November!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    VastaaPoista
  4. Such cute things you've made! The mini versions really melted my heart--so cute!!! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista