Lukijat

lauantai 6. kesäkuuta 2015

Miniatyyrimarkkinat Lahdessa 2015 - Miniature Fair in Lahti

Mini-ihanuuksia oli taas saman katon alla vaikka kuinka paljon tänään Lahdessa. - So many cute things at Lahti Miniature Fair today. I got something for my 1:12 dollhouse, as well as for my Blythe girls. And here I also introduce my new little dolly; Fairygarden Tenten. I call her Flora, as she is a little fairy after all.

Flora with her new beach ball from Mrs Who and Hello Kitty toy.

The shelf and butterfly poster from Little Things. Oh what funny toys my Blythe girls got!

Pastry from Happy Little Muffin Mirja, scale from Nukkis on Pop and macarons from Johanna Tiukka and Sirpa Järvenpää.

Mirja from Happy Little Muffin has made these, as well. Don't understand her talent!


My little Flora got herself a dog!





Hauskaa kesäkuuta, askarrellaan! - Have a great month of June everybody!

4 kommenttia:

  1. What wonderful finds, Sanne! Flora is adorable, especially her bright blue hair! Looks like you had a blast at the fair. Thanks for showing everything to us. Happy June! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful, wonderful purchases, Sanne, enjoy it all :D!
    Flora is such an adorable doll.
    Thanks for sharing and Happy June to you too :)!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hello Sanne,
    Great new miniatures you purchased.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    VastaaPoista