Lukijat

lauantai 11. lokakuuta 2014

Kurkkaus tulevaan - A Peek into Future

Teen Greenleafin "Buttercup" taloa pupuille. - Bunnies will have a tiny house. Oh how I want to start decorating it! I'm such an impatient builder!!




Japanilaiset kawaii jutut alkoivat kiinnostaa yhtäkkiä, hmm. Olen ommellut pieniä ja vähän isompia pehmoja.  - This interest in Japanese kawaii plush toys just popped into my life! Love to make tiny and a bit bigger critters. The last one is a free DIY gift from my favourite magazine "Mollie Makes".





6 kommenttia:

  1. The house will keep you busy for a long while. It already looks interesting and very lovely.
    I love the plush toys, especially the adorable little bunny.
    Hugs, Drora

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your house looks wonderful. The toys are adorable.

    VastaaPoista
  3. What an adorable toys, personally I haven't seen these critters before. I think that this house is going to be wonderful! Now you'll have the whole autumn and winter with creating some fine miniatures, Sanne ;O! I can't wait to see more of this house.
    Have a nice weekend :D!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  4. So you're very busy... ;O) That house looks soooo promising - I can't wait until you're going to show us more. And what a nice new hobby you've begun, your plushies look very cute.

    Hugs
    Birgit

    VastaaPoista
  5. That's how it all started for me, Sanne! The kawaii plush toys captured my heart, and then I found miniatures again! Your bunnies are adorable, and I can hardly wait to see how you decorate their house!!! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hallo Sannen,
    Het huisje komt langs prachtig en ik hou van die cijfers. Prachtig!
    dikke knuffel,
    giac

    VastaaPoista