Lukijat

lauantai 31. toukokuuta 2014

Pitkästä aikaa taas - Long time no see

No onpa ollut pitkä tauko minulla tässä bloggaamisessa. Siitä huolimatta olen puuhastellut kyllä miniatyyrien parissa. Ensi viikon lauantaina, 7.6. kivaa tiedossa Lahdessa. Miniatyyrimarkkinat! Ensimmäistä kertaa uskallan mukaan myyjänä. Pientä höpsöä olen tehnyt mukaan. - What a long break from the blog world. Meanwhile I haven't stopped making minis. This year I picked up my courage and will join next week's miniature fair as a seller. I have made some colourful, funny stuff. Will report from the fair next weekend!


5 kommenttia:

  1. Wonderful minis. Good luck at the fair.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Sanne, I have missed you indeed :D!!
    You have made so much lovely miniatures for this fair.
    I wish you loads of fun and good sales on the fair!
    Hugs, Ilona

    VastaaPoista
  3. Good to read you're fine and just busy working on your lovely miniatures. Good luck for the fair!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hei Sanne,
    On hienoa kuulla sinusta. Onnea näyttelyssä ensi vuonna. On hauskaa saada mahtava miniatyyrejä valmis.
    Iso hali,
    Giac

    VastaaPoista
  5. It's great to hear from you, Sanne! I love the things you've made for the fair. Everything is so colorful and cute. I'd like one of each item! You'll do well at the fair--have fun! xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista