Lukijat

sunnuntai 17. kesäkuuta 2012

Kylppäri valmistuu ja markkinaostos - Bathroom is getting ready and another purchase from the fair

Greenleaf talon kylpyhuoneen kalusteet alkavat olla kasassa. - Bathroom furniture for Greenleaf house is almost ready.




Ostin Lahden markkinoilta Kirsin tekemän, ihanan pienen ristipistotyön, jonka sain viime viikolla postissa. - Want to show you the tiny cute cross stitch work I bought from Lahti fair made by Kirsi.


Tervetuloa uudet lukijat! - Welcome new readers!


7 kommenttia:

  1. Sievät kalusteet ja hurmaava ristipistotyö :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your bathroom furniture is gorgeous Sanne, I love the way you've painted and distressed them!! And the little cross stitch work from Kirsty is beautiful.
    hugs
    vicky xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. I like your bathroom furniture. The tiny cross stitch is wonderful.
    Bye Faby

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi Sanne! I love the tiny painted details on your bathroom furniture. I can't wait to see the completed bathroom. The cross stitch you bought is beautiful. I don't think I have the patience to make something like that. :-) xo Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your bathroom furniture is beautiful. I love the little cross stitch its wonderful.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hola Sanne! Tu baño quedara precioso, me encantan los muebles. El color junto con los detalles pintados hacen que sea una pieza maravillosa! Gracias por tus hermosas palabras y visita a mi blog!
    Un abrazo!
    Amary

    VastaaPoista
  7. Vas a tener un fantastico baño.
    Me encanta el mobiliario y el punto de cruz genial.
    besitos ascension

    VastaaPoista