Lukijat

sunnuntai 6. toukokuuta 2012

Lisää leluja ja muuta pientä - More toys and other minis

Olen juuttunut leluihin, Onnelin ja Annelin huone on kohta pullollaan niitä. Löysin karusellin ohjeen Lotelta. Sörsselöin katon kanssa, eikä siitä tullut ollenkaan suora ja siisti, mutta hauska tämä on! - I'm stuck with toys, Greenleaf  house's little girls will have their home full of them. I found the instructions for the carousel from here.



Ja lisää vetoleluja; tämä on Panduro-sarjasta, ainoastaan maalasin sen itse. - More pull toys; this is from Panduro series, I just painted it myself.


Tyttösille käsipeili helmestä. - A mirror for the little girls, made of a crafting bead.


Kokeilin ilmakuivautuvaa massaa ja tein kahvipannun. Vaikeaa hommaa, mutta hauskaa sekin. Vaatii hurjasti harjoittelua. - I experimented with air drying modelling paste and made a coffee pot. Soooo difficult, but fun. Needs tons of practising.


Tervetuloa kaikki uudet lukijat! - Welcome all new readers!


7 kommenttia:

  1. The carousel and the coffee set are beautiful. I love the idea of making the hand mirror from a bead. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs

    VastaaPoista
  2. The carousel is fabulous. The hand mirror is a treasure.
    Bye Faby

    VastaaPoista
  3. The carousel is beautiful. Your coffee pot is wonderful. I love the little mirror great idea.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  4. I like the way you realize the corousel! Your toy is wonderful! I'm Milena from Italy and I also love miniature's world! Bye Bye

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hello Sanne,
    first: Your new picture on the top is very beautiful!
    and 2nd: The toys, especially the carousell, are fantastic. The little horse is so cute.
    Hugs from Craftland

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Sanne! Wow! You are always busy making such cute minis! I love your carousel and other mini toys. You are so talented! :-) Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  7. What a beautiful work Sanne! Thank you for sharing the Carousel link

    VastaaPoista