Lukijat

sunnuntai 25. maaliskuuta 2012

Keväisiä fiiliksiä - In the Mood for Spring

Ostin minimarkkinoilta valkoisen astiaston Onnelille ja Annelille ja koska 1:12 piirtäminen ei ole parhaita puoliani :)), niin päätin koristella sen pilkuilla. - I bought a white coffee set for the Greenleaf girls and as my skills in 1:12 painting are humble, I decided to decorate it with dots.



Ruusukujan pihaan kukkia. - Some flower experiments for Greenleaf house garden.


Arvontaani on aikaa osallistua vielä viikko! - Don't forget my giveaway!





11 kommenttia:

  1. Kivan näköinen astiasto, millä tusseilla/kynillä teit ne? Pitää pistää idea korvan taa. :) Keväiset nukkekotiterveiset!

    VastaaPoista
  2. The tea set looks very nice with these multicolored dots. So do the flowers. I love the basket.

    Hugs

    VastaaPoista
  3. Molto carino il servito decorato a puntini. E i fiori mi piacciono molto! Buona domenica!

    VastaaPoista
  4. The coffee set is very nice and original with multicolored dots.
    Bye Faby

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your dotty tea set its beautiful. Your flowers are wonderful.
    Hugs Maria

    VastaaPoista
  6. Sanne! Your dots are adorable! What a fantastic result! The flowers and basket are fantastic too! My fingers and toes are crossed for your giveaway! It is so cute--I love it! :-) Jennifer

    VastaaPoista
  7. te a quedado muy alegre con los puntitos,es una verdadera moneria,besos desde españa.conchi.

    VastaaPoista
  8. So beautiful minis,love the work!!Minregards from Spain.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Tutto molto bello!
    I fiori sono fantastici.
    Baci
    Patty

    VastaaPoista
  10. Hi, thank you for the visit to my blog!!! I just found you yesterday....and i love your blog!! will come and visit to see all!!! :)

    VastaaPoista